Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Long time....No blog

So it has been a long time since I've blogged. In March my husband hurt his back at work. Initially we were told it was a muscle strain and that it would get better. I had my first clomid cycle in April. At the beginning of May I decided to have my husband's SA checked and possibly going to have an HSG just to make sure the ol' tubes were patent. But before any of that could happen my husband's back pain became uncontrollable. After two MRI's and several visits to the doctor we have been told that there is nothing more they can do for him. His pain should just "go away", but they don't know when or how much will "go away". I also injuried myself at work recently too. Physical therapy is helping my injury and I'm slowly getting better.
I really wonder if this all hadn't happened if I would be pregnant at the time. One of the girls I work with is due in December and I can't help but wonder if we would be swapping stories and comparing bellies. My hope is that 2010 will be our year. I'll turn 29 in April and would really like to be pregnant or doing something to get that way. It has been a crazy year for us, injuries, family drama, family illness and a loss of a dear pet. Hopefully next year will be a dream year. Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment