Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Taking the next step
I called a RE today and set up an appt. It makes me a little scared and nervous. I think ultimately it makes me admit that there really is a problem. I really like denial. Jeremy wants to do what ever I want, but feels like I haven't really given it a chance. What were the last 6 years?! He told me that if we do have one I'll want another in two or three years. He just knows it. But you know what, I have put my dreams and desires on hold to raise his teenage brothers (not saying that I didn't do it willingly, I'm glad we could help). I really feel like I'll be happy with having one child. It will have taken me long enough to get that one, it will be my world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment