I started my official Clomid journey on March 31, the first day of my cycle. I took 100mg of Clomid on cycle days 5-9. I really didn't have any crazy side effects, but we were prepared for them. The only crazy thing that happened was hot flashes. Which we took in stride. Except when it was freezing cold and I'm running around opening all the windows. Just practice for menopause.
So now I'm waiting on a postive opk (ovulation prediction kit). I'm feeling very anxious about ovulating and getting the timing right. I just wish that it would hurry up!!! I feel like I'm on pins and needles. I know that anxiety is not helpful during this time but I just can't control it. I have also recently found out that a friend of mine is pregnant. Her and her husband just moved into their new house and was not really trying, but not preventing. I'm very very happy for them, but at the same time feel taken back. When will it be my turn? Will I have a turn? It seems that everyone around me can get pregnant so easily and I struggle. I feel hopeful that the Clomid will work but at the same time have my doubts. So I'll just keep trying to be hopeful and enjoy life with my dear husband. And hope that I will get the best birthday present ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment