You know that store that is on that birth control commercial? That store, I wanna go there. Those chicks can have the trips to Paris and all the houses they want. I just want what the stork has.
I guess I have just been a little more sensitive lately but all these birth-control adds and planned parenthood commercials are getting to me. "Oh, I'm a single mother of two and I'm pregnant again. Whatever shall I do? Oh, planned parenthood you can tell me all my options?" Ugh....it drives me crazy.
Can we get some commercials for clomid and fertility treatments around here? I am very open (for the most part, I don't tell everything) about our infertility. I think that people should know. Why should I suffer in silence? I already feel so alone and feel like everyone knows I can't do the basic job that my genetics say I should be able to do. So I do talk about the treatments and the craziness of the doctor appointments and the embarrassment of it all. I don't tell them that I feel psycho sometimes, and that I can cry at the drop of a hat.
Infertility should not be something that we hide and try to cover up. It isn't our fault, we didn't choose this, but it is the lot that fell to us. But any-who, where is that store at? I'm sure it is cheaper to fly there than to go through IVF.
No comments:
Post a Comment